Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm ashamed to say it..
oh dear.. I've fallen head over heels for Justin Bieber.. yes.. I know.. but by god has he gotten hot and his falsetto just gives me the shivery tingles haha

[Image: kill-it-with-fire-demotivational-poster-1235695993.jpg]

No want i have some thing BETTER

[Image: NukeOrbit.jpg]

Oh look, the guy isn't unattractive, and he certainly is a long way shy of having no talents. He has cleverly used what he has got and what he knows to get what he wants, a career in music.

Good on him

I know its bad but I'm still waiting to see what kind of crap he gets himself into when he's older.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

As for why people hate the guy so much, I'll never know.
I liked him from the beginning, well... kinda. He seemed like a gangsta wannabe in his first video, with Usher calling him on his cell phone and all, but I do like his music.
There are plenty of singers like him though, but specifically he gets targeted.
People have nothing better to do with their time than be jealous of his success.
I like his new video.

Not my music type. Not my type of guy. And that is all I has to say. the end.

*Cool story bro, needs more dragons*

All I have to say is that as he gets older he will just become more and more attractive, I will wait until he is around 21 or 22 and then I will start judging his looks, lol

I am not a fan of the type of music he makes either, but I believe he has a talent for his art.

As for attractive, he has a nice complexion, he has a nice body, and he has some supurb qualities toward humanity which I find very appealing in any person...BUT his boyish looks are a turn off for me.

Take sexual attraction out of the equation and yeah, he is a desirable person and his life partner would have to be someone special and envied. I just feel like Just would treat a partner like they were his world.

I'm just saying Smile

I'm not into his music, but I think he's got talent and he's not unattractive. He gets a lot of hate and I'm not sure why, he's wanted to be a musician all his life and has worked for it, so the best of luck to him!

MidgetGem Wrote:oh dear.. I've fallen head over heels for Justin Bieber.. yes.. I know.. but by god has he gotten hot and his falsetto just gives me the shivery tingles haha

Midget midget midget . . . . . . Sweet boy child what was I saying the other day? ;-) lol oh wait that was one direction I was talking about lol although I don't rate him as a singer I have to commend him on his business mind. Plus listen to what you want ;-)