Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair removal cream haha
Have found a love for hair removal cream lately, I cannot stand hairy legs/armpits etc and well, found this new stuff for men by veet that works wonders, so much smoother than shaving, not painful like waxing and lasts for ages :redface:

I just personally find hairy legs, armpits etc completely gross and almost ape like, and well have to say I just do NOT suit them at all, smooth & soft all the way for me :redface:

Basically, this cream stuff has finally gave me the desired effect I've been trying to get for ages now without reverting to waxing! :biggrin:

Have u seen the reviews on amazon boy child ? Lol I hope u haven't done what these men did lol

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/...ewpoints=1

As one review says "do not put on nob and bollocks" lol I love the smell of veet actually.

I'm with you on that Midget. I have used a couple of hair removal products but my skin has always reacted to them. It's just more comfortable to shave my legs and armpits, and prune the lawn around the bolders and tree with barbers clippers.

Nothing sexier than a clean shaven and manicured man Wink

Hahahahaha.... that review. I think I almost started crying from laughing so hard.

I'll have to look into this. I literally just spent about an hour this morning trying to shave my legs. I really, really do not like the look of being hairy (that and I love how smooth my legs feel afterwards), but the problem is I hate shaving.

Deryn Wrote:Hahahahaha.... that review. I think I almost started crying from laughing so hard.

I'll have to look into this. I literally just spent about an hour this morning trying to shave my legs. I really, really do not like the look of being hairy (that and I love how smooth my legs feel afterwards), but the problem is I hate shaving.

Read the rest of them I was crying on the bus laughing so hard

mrk2010 Wrote:Have u seen the reviews on amazon boy child ? Lol I hope u haven't done what these men did lol

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/...ewpoints=1
lol. <-- hope I don't offend Wink
But, I am Roflmao at that review!

azulai Wrote:lol. <-- hope I don't offend Wink
But, I am Roflmao at that review!

Read the rest they get more funny lol

this just remind me of a girlfriend who used the hair removal cream on her fanjita but accidently removed an eyebrow Smile .. its the truth ,,, she had to draw it back on lol

Deryn Wrote:Hahahahaha.... that review. I think I almost started crying from laughing so hard.

Yeah I hate it too, but if I want my legs smooth it is the only way I can do it Sad

It just becomes routine after a while and maintaining the smooth look gets easier in time.