Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
free hair cuts for blond gay guys
so if you were gay, frustrated because you father paid for college at Standford for one year but you had to slum it at Brigham Young University in Provo, UT for the remaining three years. Would you be the class bully?

Romney is just not presidential according to many gay republicans
[Image: mitt%20romney%20clown.jpg]

im going to register to vote because i cant let this jackass president win. i dont trust a bully who screwed with a gay guy. apology not accepted. even though obama's sudden support for ays has oddly changed just arround the election. this guy- this romney guy is sooooooooo full of piping hot shit. Sad(((

LOL! Romney clown face.so true

You silly sod lol.... I just shit my bloody self mister because i have claruphobia and im petrified of clowns and up pops a bloody thing... I had to quickly hit ALT+F4 then load this thread again shut my eyes and scroll to the bottom... I have two massive phobias 1 is clowns the other is spiders!

*hides*

So a clown spider photo would be a no-no?

Same here Aunty. ( shudder)

if you uploaded a clown spider i would freak out massively... I get the same feeling with drag queens but can tolerate them somewqhat better

zeon Wrote:. . . I get the same feeling with drag queens but can tolerate them somewqhat better

As long as they don't have eight legs! Wink

You know, I'd be willing to overlook something he did as a kid in 1965. Not that such behavior should be tolerated, but he's had a long time to change, and I'm not inclined to hold someones childhood stupidity against them after they've had a decade to grow up.

But this bothers me because of the timing, it's just too convenient, following on the heels of Obama's evolving stance. Like some carefully done racist statements and displays by other Republicans (an obvious wink to those with similar sentiments but not so solid as one can be called out on it as undeniably racist, thus maximizing votes among one segment of the population while minimizing loss of votes among everyone else), this has the same feel, it's an added wink to homophobes and antigay jerks to go along with his antigay stance and to show that he's different from Obama (a problem he's had given how similar they've been in many way, including in health care reform, which his rival Republicans have made sure the Republican base knows about without mercy in fighting to win the candidacy from him and haunts him still among many Republicans, probably also why he recently said he'd run with Santorum as well as more PR among his base so the evangelical base horribly disappointed Santorum didn't get the nod don't stay home on election day as a few have said they'll do, seeing Romney and Obama as too much alike).

And I don't believe he regrets his actions because he destroyed an anti-bullying program (especially bullying targeting LGBT kids), signed the anti-gay pledge,and donated 10 grand to drive a wedge between gay and black voters in 2008. If he truly regretted what he'd done then he'd have no part of this.

Pix Wrote:You know, I'd be willing to overlook something he did as a kid in 1965. Not that such behavior should be tolerated

-I would never think of doing it than in MY life.
-Would not think of doing it now.
-these people make the laws, i dont hold them necessarily to a higher standard but to at lest my low shite standards.

even now, in public. if someone politely asked him for permission to cut his hair, could they take out a pair of scissors and just do it? With his permission.