Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tattoos, Plastic Surgery and Body Modification
This might be a topic that's come up before (and honestly, I don't know where to put it,) but I thought I'd make it to discuss three of the big things I've been interested in for the past three/four years.

In my personal life, I've made it no secret that I'm fine with altering my body. I would never go so far as to have scarification or branding done, but I've made it clear that I'd like to get tattooed at some point, as well as possibly have some (minor) plastic surgery procedures.

So... I guess as a general question to everyone: what have you had done?

The things I'm interesting in doing:

- Tattooing, like I said. Some facial (I want a Monroe birth mark) and the most on my body (arms, etc.)
- Possibly some liposuction and/or sounding procedures (Sounding: AKA this new thing where they use ultrasound waves to kill fat sells.) I'm not sure if I'll ever completely have the body I want and this interests me, to a degree.
- Muscle implants (mostly pecs, but I've considered doing abdominal and buttock implants as well.)

I've also considered having my chin split and a small amount of sillicone injected into my upper lip, but I'm not sure if I want to alter my face to that extent.

So... have at it!

I have a tatoo on my left side, I toyed with the ideaa of getting more, but for now I'm happy Smile

[Image: 196_12879692742_7905_n.jpg] [Image: 422099_10150721165252743_238849636_n.jpg]

I'm a bit hesitant about muscle implants, they tend to look unnatural for me, but if I did get it would mostly be calves and buttocks!

Facial cosmetic surgery I might go for a nose job, maybe!

I keep toying with the idea of a tattoo of an eagle , or a rose but to scared to do it.

would love to lose the fat around my mid section that i have had every sense I was young but as far as liposuction have never really thought about it.

where its fun to talk about it; almost always best to skip doing anything about it.

i would not have a procedure that might revert back or morph into to something hideous. Avoid injecting something that could be toxic in the very long run. In the future will you have the resources or desire to keep up, maintain the modifications when they change?

-A procedure that will start to fat over immediately from day one is bogus; where if you diet you are attempting to change the life style
-muscle gain from exercise has parallel gains in coordination and cardiac function.

Spades Wrote:I have a tatoo on my left side, I toyed with the ideaa of getting more, but for now I'm happy Smile

[Image: 196_12879692742_7905_n.jpg] [Image: 422099_10150721165252743_238849636_n.jpg]

I'm a bit hesitant about muscle implants, they tend to look unnatural for me, but if I did get it would mostly be calves and buttocks!

Facial cosmetic surgery I might go for a nose job, maybe!

Is that a picture of you Spadey?

I see now why your screen name is Spades Xyxthumbs .

If you get a nose job, you should be extremely careful, because my Mom's friend got one and it was nice for the first couple months, but then she had to go back and have it checked out, because she couldn't smell after a while.

I wuv my nosey Loveya

Looking sexy Spadey! Love the tattoo.

Like QueenOdi said, be careful about nose jobs if you plan on getting them. I don't know a lot about them, but I've heard horror stories about them going horribly wrong.

Haha, thanks Odi and Blue, yes that is me and my tat and that is the reason for my screen name... Spade - a heart turned upside down, put on a stake and bled dry until it is black :p

My nose doesn't bother me that much, maybe someday but not a priority. As far as muscle implants go, it is as pellaz said, doing it naturally has other health benefits than just looking good.

If it was possible to do I would permanently chage my hair colour, I am so over being a Ginger!

What color would you like to change your hair?

Any shade of brown would do Smile

Spades Wrote:Haha, thanks Odi and Blue, yes that is me and my tat and that is the reason for my screen name... Spade - a heart turned upside down, put on a stake and bled dry until it is black :p

My nose doesn't bother me that much, maybe someday but not a priority. As far as muscle implants go, it is as pellaz said, doing it naturally has other health benefits than just looking good.

If it was possible to do I would permanently chage my hair colour, I am so over being a Ginger!

Look at the Camera Spadey, show us dat purdy face! :biggrin:

That's the legend behind the Spade?... deep Disoriented

Well to be honest, I'd prefer a guy who went the honest way in terms of muscular physique, but then again, it's a personal choice and some people just can't build muscle so easily, heck, I'm one of them Rolleyes .

Wait! Don't change your hair! *runs to you* Whew long run lol.

I think people with red/ginger hair are quite special, because it's not an extremely common trait, naturally anyway. The melanin/keratin in your hair follicles are different from most other people's, as they are genetically altered from the "normal" black haired person's follicular melanin, but less so then a blonde person's, giving you a "reddy" colour, which I think is quite pretty.

But that's just me... I'm sorta weird Xyxthumbs