Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just cut my own hair
[Image: Picture17.jpg]

#1 with the clippers I got for Xmas... whatchas reckon?

I like short hair, and shaved hair too. Although the photo doesnt show how the haircut fits with your face i am sure it suits you well

spotysocks Wrote:I like short hair, and shaved hair too. Although the photo doesnt show how the haircut fits with your face i am sure it suits you well

It's the same cut I always go for... just did it myself this time and saved a tenner!

I like it... but a lot of people say I look a bit thuggish with it that short. For a real look at how well it fits me face... here's a pic from the last time I had it cut... for a wedding!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks mint

And saved a tenner! Woot!

I reckon I've saved bout £200-odd pounds so far with my hair clippers! :biggrin:

I shave me dads hair for him, should start charging $5 a go. Soon make a little profit to wast on Something. I like leaving patches on me dads head though. It Ps him off lol when he looks in the miror about an hour later.

CAL Wrote:I shave me dads hair for him, should start charging $5 a go. Soon make a little profit to wast on Something. I like leaving patches on me dads head though. It Ps him off lol when he looks in the miror about an hour later.

lol... I was about to say at $5 I'd come to ya to have me hair done!! But if you're gonna be leaving patches over the place!! :biggrin:

Just got my hair done as well.... cost me $20 and it's not exactly what I wanted.... I think next time I'll get it a little shorter on the sides.

BTW short hair looks good on you and you don't look thugish.

Just got my hair done as well.... cost me $20 and it's not exactly what I wanted.... I think next time I'll get it a little shorter on the sides.

Well IMO FutureRD, [what DOES that mean BTW?] you look cute [if that is the right word] with any type of hairstyle to this old codgers eyes. Your BF is a lucky guy. Xyxwave

Enigma Wrote:Just got my hair done as well.... cost me $20 and it's not exactly what I wanted.... I think next time I'll get it a little shorter on the sides.

Well IMO FutureRD, [what DOES that mean BTW?] you look cute [if that is the right word] with any type of hairstyle to this old codgers eyes. Your BF is a lucky guy. Xyxwave

Ahhhh thanks so much~ gonna make me blush! I'm in fact the lucky one to have him, that's my opinion.

FutureRD = future registered dietitian. I'm in school to be a dietitian, and I couldn't figure out what to use as my screen name, so I figured that would be good enough. I was lazy lol

i cut my friends hair 4 him once while we were pissed

it did not luk gud lol Smile