Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey guys...im very nervous right now..
hey guys,

I am new and just registered today..

i am very nervous right now because i've almost NEVER said or showed anything (both in person or online) to anyone about who i really am..i feel frustrated, sad so often cause I dont have anyone to talk to when I am not happy (i have many friends..but I cant talk to any of them about my issue ..). I really hope that you guys can help me out and relieve my pain...

Thanks!! look forward Big Grin

Hi Behrens and welcome to the forum. I'm pretty new to the forums also but so far everyone's been pretty cool. Definitely a place where you can chat with people and not be ridiculed for being yourself. Hope your time here is beneficial.

Thanks Medic. I've found this cite today and read couple of posts which were very helpful. people here seem nice too, haha

Hi and Welcome :-)

g day and welcome. Any help you need ask away. Most of us are more than willing to help, the others are in the same boat as you and need help and advice. It's a great community you have chossen.

Welcome fella and hugs!

Hi, welcome.

welcome, I'm in the same type of situation and this site helps take some of that stress away.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Welcome! Wavey

Welcome to the website Smile I know the feeling; alone, like you can't be yourself, but online is that place Smile It was an escape for me in high school and helped me out a lot. Its definitely a step in the right direction Smile