Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
warm hello :)
Hey everyone!!!!
After more than 3 years of devoting myself to the person I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with, I found out he had been cheating on me for the past two years. I am not writing this to get pity, I am writing this to let my feelings out. He betrayed me. Over and over and over again, and I trusted him. With all my heart. He told me: being with you is the closest thing I've felt to rape, it's so degrading being with someone as fat as you . He is a sick person. He is a terrible human being. I am very proud that I cut this poison out. I am happy I can start fresh. I am moving to New York, and with a new place starts a new chapter of my life. Thank you to all of you that have shown support. Thank you. It's heartbreaking and it won't be easy, but I am a better person for going through this. I know it in my heart.
I just wanted a place to meet new friends from all over. Get to know people again and realize that it isn't over. No matter how much it hurts, to know that there are wonderful guys out in the world :p Anyway, the name is Jorge Smile Say hello and I hope to make new friends soon enough Tongue

I added a few pics for the hell of it Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello,
Firstly welcome to the foprums and secondly sorry to hear about your ex being bitter let karma deal with him in time that way you wont be envolved... Just had a look at your pics and how are you fat??? I think your ex has a screw loose because you look great to me and if you was fat so what all that means is theres more to hold onto.... Bit like a rollercoaster as u dont get on one and let go... You hold on tight and scream like a right girl go up and down laugh and cry and feel the adrenaline go all over the place before you get off the ride and puke!..... Or is that just me?

welcome x

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Congratulations on cutting someone like that out of your life! Well, maybe congratulations isn't the right word...

Anyway, good luck in New York and I hope that you find everything you're looking for. Smile

You can definitely do better than someone as...toady...as that![/COLOR]

Hello and Welcome!

Hi welcome to the Forum. Sorry to hear that you were cheated on.

G Day and welcome to Gayspeak. My heart goes out to you for what you have been through. What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger....good luck mate Wink

Hi dude solz for what happened.
Pls dont; judge what i will just write Confusedmile:
If i love something about life itself is that you can always get to start all over again Big Grin I can;t imagine myself settled down somewhere, all my friends say i am a free spirit so ...

Hi Jorge and welcome to the boards. Sorry to hear about the terrible things your ex has done and said. Hope things work out in NY for you.

Hello Jorge and welcome.Wavey

Hello and good that you cut the poison of your life Smile Youre not fat Tongue Me I'm fat, you're not xD