Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello all, kind of new to all of this, be gental
I am bisexual, always have been, mostly I need support and advice. I come from a conservative religious family and I don't have much support for my sexual identity from them. I am shy, and not entirely sure about all of this.

hi hank - pleased to meet you.

i know it isnt easy - i did not come out of the closet till my early 20s and it caused a rollercoaster on my family. my dad didnt realize he was gay till i came out of the closet and he was in his late 50s. eventually my mom and him worked things out and got a divorce and now both of them are enjoying their golden years being the people that they were meant to be.

its not easy at the beginning but it will work out.

Hi Hank welcome to Gayspeak. Confusedmile:

hello hank and welcome to GS, there are lots of people who give great advice here.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Hello Hank Welcome

Thanks for the warm welcome. Not sure being that this is a gay website that I would get an unwelcome responce being that I am bisexual. Nothing like feeling accepted. Again thank you

Hi hank and welcome to the forum. Lots of people around here to listen to and chat with. Enjoy the stay.

Welcome! Wavey

G Day Hank and welcome to gayspeak

Welcome to GS! I have found this sight extremely fascinating and so many intelligent, loving people. If it's support you're looking for, you have found the right sight.