Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here
Hey they everyone. I'm new here and have recently come to the conclusion that I am gay. I always thought that I was bi but I think that was a part of me thinking I was just straight but I'm just not attracted to women at all. I have yet to another gay person in real life. Although I did run into an oldclassmate on SCRUFF and we have since chatted through SCRUFF and texts.

I am not out to anyone but I'm thinking that I should start with my friends before coming out to my family. I hope by going that way I can build up the courage to come out to my family.

Welcome! Wavey

G Day and welcome to Gayspeak

Welcome to GS mrgayguy20!!! Sounds like you're on the right track.

welcome to gayspeak

keep your best interests in mind when and who you come out to.
If you look for and If your parents will not give you emotional why be out to them, you dont owe them as much as you think. Everything will be fine enough.

Hello, MrGayGuy20, and Welcome to GaySpeak. You are probably right to start out with your circle of friends, hoping, of course, that they are open-minded and supportive. But if they aren't, then they weren't friends in the first place. It'll help to sort the rabble from the good folks.

How do you think your family are going to take the news, when you finally get to grips with that stage of coming out? Have you any ideas about that?

It would also be good if you could find a back-up of gay or bi friends to support you. Here's a good site to come and vent, ask questions or for advice, but also to monitor your progress.

Good luck whatever you do and whenever you do it. Confusedmile:

Hi Welcome to Gayspeak. Confusedmile:

Welcome. Brand spankin' new myself here as well.

LatinCoffee Wrote:Welcome. Brand spankin' new myself here as well.

So a warm Welcome to you too, RomanJava... Wink

princealbertofb Wrote:So a warm Welcome to you too, RomanJava... Wink

Thx again Alberto! Laugh