Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What physical feature is the biggest turn on for you?
For me it is blue eyes. Coupled with sandy blond hair... Nordic looking men just do something to me OMG. Accents are a close second, doesn't matter what kind as long it is different from the mainstream

Call me a hopeless romantic but a great smile is one of the first things that catches my eye!

archubbycub Wrote:Call me a hopeless romantic but a great smile is one of the first things that catches my eye!

[COLOR="DarkRed"]I know what you mean! Something about a guy smiling makes me weak in the knees. Tongue Yeah, I'm as corny as they come, but it works for me! :biggrin:
[/COLOR]

Eyes and smile

His smell is very important for me....

myself first than my partner

Him as a whole...really. The other parts like the eyes and the smile reveal themselves to me soon after if the person overall interests me.

I want to say blue eyes, but I can't I mean I find the eyes one of the most attractive feature and its color maters in how his other features are but in general I can't say that any eye color is better than the other. I love a man of contrast that will say.
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

His brain, his heart, his sex appeal, his smile, the whole package, really... :biggrin: When I saw his photo, I think it was his smile that I was attracted to first. (of course I'm talking about my partner, boyfriend, lover, man of my life.... Confusedmile:, whom I miss at the moment).

innocent boyish smile. nice body