Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
I'm new (obviously)
My name is Rae, which is short for Rachel
I'm not quite sure what to say...
Well, I'm bisexual/asexual/pansexual
Basically I'm some weird mix of the three. I find little to no attraction to men nor women, but at the same time the attraction is equal. I prefer personality over anything.
I'm currently in a pretty complication relationship with a female to male transgender. The only thing that really makes it complicated is he still need a few more operations and testosterone therapy, so while he's doing that we're taking a sorta-break so he can focus on his transition. We still love each other and I'm happily waiting for him.

I'm an 18 year old college student. I'm thinking I might study psychology, but I'm still thinking.
I love music and cartoons.
I currently have five cats, a dog, and two ferrets.
And, um, that's all I can think of off the top of my head, really...
If you have any questions I'd happily answer them!
So, yeah.
HI!
lol

hi there rae. welcome to the forum.

Hi Rae welcome to the forum. Confusedmile:

Thanks :3 I really hope to make some friends and all that fun stuff! lol

Hi Rae and welcome Smile

Hi Rae and welcome to the community, you will find friends, support, advice, and lots of good stuff here, read the threads to get to know us and post often so we get to know you, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Thank you CB

I must admit, I've been part of other forums, and I actually don't have the fear of being shunned here like I did at the others! But that's a long story I'd prefer to forget XD;;

Hello Rae, and Welcome to GaySpeak... You sound like a rare friend to have (supporting, as you do, your friend in his sex transition). Let's hope said friend ends up happier being a man than a woman., even though it's a life commitment to the ole hormones, I believe. Nothing that you can't handle, I'm sure. You've made a pretty commendable introduction about yourself and now I can't think of any questions off the top of my head. Except maybe what sort of cartoons are you into and what sort of music?

Thanks :3 I don't really see why I wouldn't support him. It'd be pretty bitchy of me! I mean, at least half my friends are either pre-Op or post-Op transgender! I'm a MAGNET! XD But seriously, it just goes over my head why someone wouldn't support another in finding their true self.

My favorite bands/singers are The Birthday Massacre, Lady Gaga, Pink, The 69 Eyes, and Emilie Autumn.
As for cartoons, out of the newer ones I watch Adventure Time and Regular Show. But my ultimate love is with cartoons like Invader Zim, Metalocalypse, and basically the dark humor cartoons.
I also read a lot of comics.
Batman, The God Machine, Johnny The Homicidal Maniac, Vacant, The Teahouse, etc.
The last two are webcomics.

G Day Rae and welcome to Gayspeak ;-)