Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boys in the Band 1970
watched an old old movie ( 1970 ) Boys in the Band. I enjoyed it, better than expected and a must watch for every gay boy. Be ware extreme bitchy ness express. Friends treating each other bad...
[Image: dramaqueen.gif]

the movie:
Boys in the Band
[Image: Boys+in+the+Band.jpg]

God, that brings back memories! :eek:

aldsflasjdflkj oops

I was 16 when I went to my first big gay party and it was alot like that movie...it was all really interesting to me at the time...there were three famous people there as well...two are dead and one wasnt too famous at the time but now is huge famous....

When I see that photo of the cast I immediately think of Dusty Springfield playing in the background and my lust...I was a horny 16 year old and those clothes remind me of the guys I would undress with my eyes:biggrin: (and a few with my hands)

I have that movie in my collection but forgot about it...maybe I will watch it again soon....

there was a documentary "Makeing of the Boys" ~2010, watched this last night.

The play 1968 and later the movie 1970 was before the Stonewall riots and was successful. After the riots the gays felt different than the movie depicted, the gay pride thing started. Along came the hiv that put a damper on the new gay agenda. Still this was new stuff back then.

anyways about 2/3's of the movie cast was gay and those people died of the hiv. kinda sad. people who worked the play or movie had difficulty getting other work too.

i forgot to mention one thing; a spooky thing of all this, during the movie literally it was said your born that way and you can not change. they were thinking this back in 1970.

this was all before gay pride, gay agenda free, before the hiv.