Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Radio Bloopers
Can any of you remember any radio bloopers.

For instance years ago the radio commentator Brian Johnson played a piece of music on his show and afterwards got tongue tied and said it had been "The Bum of the Flightlebee" [The Flight of the Bumblebee}

"Martin and Sue and the Morning Crew" on Essex FM make looooooooads! They are hillarious on their morning show... I don't recall any specifics but their morning shows are often filled with mucho laughter! Next time I'm listening I shall post some heh.

On one of their podcasts they did a PC version of Rudolph that went:

They never let poor Rudolph join in any health and safety monitored recreational activities

haha!

Enigma Wrote:Can any of you remember any radio bloopers.

For instance years ago the radio commentator Brian Johnson played a piece of music on his show and afterwards got tongue tied and said it had been "The Bum of the Flightlebee" [The Flight of the Bumblebee}

Aha! Scott mills made one about penis or something.. I think he said vodka and cock. Instead of coke. Idk. And Sara Cox she does quite alot :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Radio 1 is so cool!!

Scott Mills oftens plays Innuendo Bingo... often making bloopers out of other people's innocent comments Big Grin

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Radio 1 is so cool!!

Scott Mills oftens plays Innuendo Bingo... often making bloopers out of other people's innocent comments Big Grin

OH MY I LOVE RADIO 1 :biggrin:

Sara cox and scott mills my favs Wink
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:OH MY I LOVE RADIO 1 :biggrin:

Sara cox and scott mills my favs Wink

Mine too!!! although don't often get to hear Sara Cox much Sad

Edith Bowman is cool.. so are Fearne and Reggie (Fearne went to my primary school.. but went to my rival secondary school!!).

Greg James is pretty cool too.

CANNOT stand Chris Moyles

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Mine too!!! although don't often get to hear Sara Cox much Sad

Edith Bowman is cool.. so are Fearne and Reggie (Fearne went to my primary school.. but went to my rival secondary school!!).

Greg James is pretty cool too.

CANNOT stand Chris Moyles
I HATE CHRIS. Much prefered scott on in the morning, and sara cox at 4pm. She is amazing. And only been hearing her lately due to taking over Jo's show. But she is soo funny. And her voice is amazing LOL. Today the magic 8 ball made me laugh..

"Will I get heartburn if I eat some pork pie..."

"You can count on it"

AWW NO YOU CANT HAVE IT.

Its ok mystic cox :biggrin:
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:I HATE CHRIS. Much prefered scott on in the morning, and sara cox at 4pm. She is amazing. And only been hearing her lately due to taking over Jo's show. But she is soo funny. And her voice is amazing LOL. Today the magic 8 ball made me laugh..

"Will I get heartburn if I eat some pork pie..."

"You can count on it"

AWW NO YOU CANT HAVE IT.

Its ok mystic cox :biggrin:

Now that I start work earlier... I only catch about 15 mins of the breakfast show! Which is great for missing the Moyles... but Scott Mills is just warming up when I have to turn him off Sad

Tend to catch Greg James tho which is a good one to listen to.

I listened to Mystic Cox too!! :tongue: Only a lil bit as I was coming back home from the post office.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Now that I start work earlier... I only catch about 15 mins of the breakfast show! Which is great for missing the Moyles... but Scott Mills is just warming up when I have to turn him off Sad

Tend to catch Greg James tho which is a good one to listen to.

I listened to Mystic Cox too!! :tongue: Only a lil bit as I was coming back home from the post office.

Aha she makes me laugh so much. People in tescos were like wtf is he on. :tongue:
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:Aha she makes me laugh so much. People in tescos were like wtf is he on. :tongue:

A real LOL isn't always a good thing :tongue: :biggrin: