Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello my name is Marie and I'm a mother of four. I'm a bi sexual married woman and no my husband does not know. It's been a little bit of a rocky road and there's a part of me that getting tired of being trapped in *I'm hoping to meet some friends and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.*

Hi Marie Wavey

Welcome! Wavey

Ok Angiemari, I posted a Welcome post in Lisa's thread, but here goes again... Welcome to you and your life. Are you telling us that things are getting a bit strained with your husband, or are you still happy with him, but missing the tenderness of female attention? How old are your children? What genders are they? All boys? All girls? Would anyone among them understand your same sex attractions? You seem to think that your husband wouldn't. Does anyone among your friends know about your sexual orientation who could listen to your plight, if necessary?

Hi Marie, welcome to gayspeak. I think I can identify with that feeling of being trapped. I am a bi male and I am married to a woman. I wish you the best.

Hi Marie welcome to Gayspeak. Confusedmile:

Hi Marie Welcome to the forum

G Day and welcome Wink

hi - well if you feek trapped then here is a good place to have fun and just chat about it

hello and welcome to the forum,
Hope you like it here and stay a long time be good to chat... If you want feel free to make a post about anything on ya mind.. xcx