Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the new pedifile
why do these long lived organizations always have this corruption in common (Boy Scout founder gay?) and than this:

Scouts cover up pedophile leaders:
Boy Scout Molestation: Officials Failed To Stop Sex Offender

Pedophile priests' and Boy Scouts

[Image: homosexually_abused_boy.jpg]

Well they are trying to fix the problem.
By firing and refusing to hire homosexuals.

Many of the more extreme right wing Catholics are blaming it on the homosexuals also, and are calling to boot out any homosexual in the clergy.
In fact, you're second link is to a biased right wing website blaming homosexuals.

Homosexuals are always the fall guys for paedophila.
Because now, it's not what sex you're sexually attracted to which determines your orientation.
It's who you rape.
It's not like these people are taking advantage of what ever sex children they have authority over. THAT would be silly.:mad:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Genersis Wrote:... Homosexuals are always the fall guys for pedophilia ...
i think much of this; hiv/std transmission, children's safety ( pedophilia, Bullying ), parents rejecting a gay child, ... all have to do with lack of education, social conservatism as a way of life.

Pedophiles does not equal Gays.

I am so sick of people believing this bovine scat and using it as a weapon.

Pedophiles look for opportunities , the church and boy scouts offer these opportunities.

I agree with mum, shes right.

Rainbowmum Wrote:Pedophiles does not equal Gays.

Pedophiles look for opportunities , the church and boy scouts offer these opportunities.

ivorybenz Wrote:I agree with mum, shes right.

You'd think such is obvious.
But alas, people like to remain ignorant if it helps them make the position they take seem more reasonable.(In this case, that homosexuality is wrong.):frown:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Rainbowmum Wrote:Pedophiles does not equal Gays.

Was about to say exactly the same thing, and then add the fact that a clear majority of paedophiles are heterosexual married men who sexually abuse young boys and an even clearer majority of those heterosexual men are well known to the family and victim or hold a postion of trust within the community.

The logic of homosexuals being the major contributors to paedophila is lost on me, because what do we do about all the girls that are raped and molested? Quiet clearly that is a heterosexual problem right?

pellaz Wrote:i think much of this; hiv/std transmission, children's safety ( pedophilia, Bullying ), parents rejecting a gay child, ... all have to do with lack of education, social conservatism as a way of life.

Amen!! I live in one of the most homophobic, ignorant parts of the world (Arkansas) and while I've always tried to teach my children to never judge anyone over anything, I can still see where they have been influenced by the ignorance of others.

Sadly many parts of society doesnt realise that a child is abused by someone they trust and being a pedophile does not have a fixed sexuality attached to it... It could happen to any child by any relative/friend if they have that desire...

isn't it classed as obstruction of justice if you fail to report a crime ? the boy scout movement and the church have admited having peodophiles in there ranks and have protected them by giving them new positions away from previous crimes against children - why do police allow them to do this practice without bring someone to trial ? its something i truly dont understand