Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Richard From Lebanon
Hey guys! I hope that u're all doing well.
I'm new to this forum and mainly to all what's called gays social networking and interacting.

I'm 22 (1990) Lebanese, Graduated with a BA in business administration and pursuing a masters of research nowadays.

Cheers!!

Hello Richard, and Welcome to GaySpeak... You have already earned your first "thank you" for your insightful post concerning the disowning father. Wink Nice to have you here. Do you live in Lebanon?

Hello Richard!
I'm new myself, nice to meet you and welcome to the forum!

Welcome! Wavey

welcome to gay speak

Hey ^^, I am Lebanese too heh. Born in Sweden though.

Hope you enjoy your stay here ^^

welcome and get posting. alot of interesting people here.

Hello Richard Welcome

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello Richard, and Welcome to GaySpeak... You have already earned your first "thank you" for your insightful post concerning the disowning father. Wink Nice to have you here. Do you live in Lebanon?

Hey all again. Thanks for your welcome messages, appreciated.

Yea i do live in Lebanon. Willing to relocate in a year to pursue my phD abroad.

Niltra, u got arabian blood i see hehe. You were born in Sweden and never visited Lebanon?

It can happen. We live just a few miles out of Geneva and yet there are kids here who have never even been into Switzerland... Confusedmile: