Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from Miami
I'd like to say hello from Miami, Florida. Its nearly 1:30 am and I can't really go to sleep. Out of boredom I Googled 'Gay Forum' and came acorss Gayspeak.

So let me tell you a little bit about myself. My family is from Cuba but I was born here in Miami. I've spent practically my whole life here. My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 1/2 years. He's 23 and I'm 26. He was born in Cuba and immigrated here about 10 years ago.

We currently live with my parents. Although the price is right, we are dying to find a place of our own. Luckily we've both found better jobs and plan to move out this year.

'Charlie'

Welcome Charlie!
I'm sure you'll enjoy it here!

Yep welcome to the family Charlie :biggrin:

Hiii and welcome. Woah Miami...

I like CSI Miami. :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Hi Charlie, welcome to Gayspeak !

Cheers for filling us in on your background a bit - if there's anything you want to know about any of us just ask and I'm sure I speak for everybody when I say we'll be happy to answer you honestly.

Take care - hope to see you around !! Confusedmile:

Bighug.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Lovely introduction. Welcome to the forums :biggrin:

Hey charlie.
Welcome to GS!
Confusedmile:

oh and nice location too. *daydreams* Rolleyes

Thanks for all the kind words. I think I'm going to like this place. For a while I've been looking for a web site I can enjoy. All the other places I go have become so tired (except, of course, for ******.com).

hope you like it here Charlie Wink

You can always ask moderators for help about the site if you need anything!

Oh btw.... as you see above in my reason for editing your post , was automatically moderated because of the link so i edit it and approve it .Biggthumpup