Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I came out
Well on the 14th of september I came out to my family, I am very proud of myself. I know that I haven't been on for a while but that's okay, I guess. But I think most of my family is okay with it and proud of me for coming out while there are some that I think don't approve or like my decision. But it's not a decision. But anyways. I'm back and I came out and very proud of myself. I've even made some progress with my crush Smile

Glad for you. That is great. Hopefully soon i can say the same. Haven't made that leap yet.

Congratulations! I'm very happy for you.

Wonderful news sweetie, welcome back and congrats.
[Image: congrats023.gif]

Very proud of you, and you are right, the only decision and choice is weather people accept you or not.

Pleased to know that it has gone so well for you and you have the support of your family. I hope life continues on the positive path for you Wink

How did it feel coming out?? How did you react? How did your family react... I was crying like really balling when I came out ever since then I cant cry any more I think it made me tough Comeandgetsome

My family were pretty dramatic about it Outtahere
but after 7 years things are good so hang in there buddy there might be some really tough days but don't let it break you.

congratulations; i know you have been working on this for some time. With the marking of any life change expect something old and maybe something new.

something new:
you will be judged by who you are. Not that its anyone's business what your sexuality is. You will not be judged by rumor and innuendo. It takes a huge amount of persona bandwidth to hide and its a worthless distraction. You are more free to enjoy some good things in life and for example let your self enjoy looking at men. Bring a bf home for Christmas, yes i know they are difficult to find. Smile, be confidant and he will find you.

something old:
you are still the same person you were last week. You have to deal with driving to school, fixing that flat tire. Remembering to say thank you when your not feeling totally sincere about it.

like they say "be the best gay man you can be"

Congratulations for taking such a huge step!

That sigh of relief feels impeccably heaven-sent, especially when the overall outcome is as good as yours.

Ignore the naysayers that object, and hope that one day they will come around. In time, they more than likely will overcome the unknown meaning of your coming out, since they are family.

Relish in the support system you have now, and enjoy your new take on life.

And good luck with your crush Wink

YelclapYelclapYelclap

I'm glad that you are being accepted instead of having people totally reject you.

Congratulations I am proud of you. Good luck with your crush. Smile