Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone knows now :)
As of October 26th, i officially am out to everyone in the family now.

I came out to my grandmother while we were on the way home from school. Since the wreck im having to be picked up by family again haha. I have known for a while what her stance on LGBT people is, especially when we were talking about marriage equality.

Only thing is...my problem is that while i do know what my family's stance on things concerning LGBT people are for the most part, it's still hard coming out to someone. My grandmother was confused that id be telling everyone in the family this. The only reason for it is so that it doesn't come as a surprise if i start dating a guy, or even possibly marry one.

Either way...im just glad not to have to hide around people anymore. Hell everyone at school knows even(due to a certain someone-.-). The biggest shock at school even...everyone for the most part was generally accepting. Granted some may not like it, but that doesn't matter. All that matters is, i know who i can trust, and who my real friends are. Long as i have this, im content.

Happy that it all worked out for you Smile
all the best and congrats Big Grin

That's awesome man. Glad to hear you can be yourself and know who your allies are. I can relate kind of, I knew my parents and brother wouldn't have a problem (grandparents are another story, probably best they never know), but I just had a hard time talking to them about that kind of thing.

Being contant is the key to everything.

Congratulations, I am so please that your coming out went so well Bighug

Awesome stuff.

[Image: congratulations-desi-glitters-11.gif]

congratulations, I wish my family was that understanding.

Feels good, don't it? Bighug

Cool beans yo! Haha