Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you eat yours? ;-)
So, easter is almost here... *cackles* or so the shops think??
And Cadbury's have brought back the Creme Egg *hooray* *worships Cadbury*

I looooove Creme Eggs. Do you like them? If so, how do you eat yours? Wink

Naaah, ewww

I prefer mini eggs

Big Grin

I think they're cool but I don't go mad for them ... but when I DO have one I bite the tip off ... probs down to about 2/5 of the whole size ? And take the chocolate AND the centre at the same time ...

... and then I pop the rest in me mouth and chomp chomp chomp. I'm a cruncher ... Confusedmile:. Maltezers don't stand a CHANCE in my gob either ... :redface:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Me loves Walnut Whirls. :tongue:

Walnut Whip ?

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

They're mingin!
Too much sugar!
Make me feel sick! :frown:

shadow Wrote:Walnut Whip ?

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I gasped! lol

I love Walnut Whips!!!!!! *licks lips* *drools*

I like cream eggs too, but I think I used to prefer them when I was younger. They are terribly sickly in fact. .....
I find that I'd rather nip at it bite by bite savouring the sickly sweetness of the fondant centre. By the way, we have much better chocolate here in France, sorry to tell you this guys / mates, but Cadbury's are quite clearly shortchanging you and have been doing so for decades!!! SWISS chocolate, although 'not bad' is overrated in my opinion, especially now that they can add other fats in it than cocoa butter. If you like milk chocolate then Swiss might be for you. I heard somewhere that TOBLERONE was having an anniversary of some kind, could it be 150 years? It's by far the most popular bar of chocolate coming from Switzerland (but probably not the best, although I quite like it personally). Some very dark chocolates look like they might be a good idea but, honestly too much of a good thing (ie 99% of pure cocoa) is not that great. We tried a bar of that in Spain two years ago (Lindt, I believe) and we were sated with just one square (economical, I'd say). I go down at Easter and Christmas sometimes to help my dad to make kilos and kilos of the stuff, so I think I know a thing or two about chocolate.
Cadbury's cream eggs? They're a gimmick, but clearly an institution. Happy Easter time.

don't think I've ever had 'em ^^;

I LOVE those things I've always had a weakness for them. When I was young I used to stock up on them during easter so I could have some later in the year.