Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stray Animals
Okay most of us get the stray dog or cat but, around here I get these for strays. They have been out here for a couple of months, nobody owns them, they are very skittish. I finally got a picture of them out my window. (Yes those are mules.)

[Image: AtWIT.jpg]

I get the odd stray Pony and sheep here, but the boar are the worst cuz they try to rugby tackle you when your not looking!! lol

Wow most we get is cat and dogs lol not mules!!!

Blue Wrote:Okay most of us get the stray dog or cat but, around here I get these for strays. They have been out here for a couple of months, nobody owns them, they are very skittish. I finally got a picture of them out my window. (Yes those are mules.)

[Image: AtWIT.jpg]

Holy moly Blue! That's so unusual. Hope they find their home soon!

LOVE your profile pic/avatar btw! Yllove
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I lived in the New Forest when a boy, animals wandering free was an everyday thing.

writerken Wrote:I lived in the New Forest when a boy, animals wandering free was an everyday thing.

Why is that Writerken? What is the New Forest?
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

The New Forest is a vast area of land mainly covering Hampshire where Commoners can leave their animals to graze freely. It is mostly cattle and ponies. They wander and can often end up in gardens that are not protected by cattle grids. It made cowboys and Indians great fun when we had live animals to pretend to round up. But they are wild so great care was needed. I lived in a village called Hale, near Fordingbridge.

Wow ,they are cute , are you going to tame them?

We get stray Kangaroos , Possums and the occasional Wombat, but they move on.

Can't catch them, they run before anyone gets close enough to lasso them and, I don't have a high enough fence to hold those two - they easily jump any fence I have.

Let them stay wild, they can eat here when they want. Smile

Yeah bless their heart. People are just dumping them bad in the south and midwest. Bless you for being so kindhearted towards them. If you wanna make friends? walk out there with a bucket of cracked corn or sweet feed in your hand and I bet you have new friends! Lol!