Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I an oddball?
You know in all my sexual adventures in past I never ever once remember being turned on by having a particular part of my body touched or stroked. I have been with people who were driven crazy by having their feet massaged. Others who go berserk for having the anus fingered. Then again someone else wants their balls or butt licked. Some boil over being rimmed. A few its nipple pinching or chest rubbing. Also some who would beg to have the back of the neck tickled. The oddest one I have was with was a guy who was near ecstasy if you popped an ice cube up his rear passage. Virtually all of my contacts had some physical turn on other but me never. All of my stimuli have been visual. Show me a young bubble butt or a pretty boy face and THEN I might get excited.

Enigmatic maybe, but oddball ... how would I know? Wink We're all different and even as individuals we experience different moods and seasons ... thank goodness Confusedmile:

marshlander Wrote:Enigmatic maybe, but oddball ... how would I know? Wink We're all different and even as individuals we experience different moods and seasons ... thank goodness Confusedmile:

Invasion
Oh I LOVE that pun.

most of the guys i met go crazy if i lick their earlobes , my problem is when they try do it for me, it is ticklish and don't excite me , but they don't believe that ...

and my nipples are not sensitive ...

yes the secret is the visual stimulation ....and the fantasies

ewww, thats disgusting... lol! (Sorry i'm not gay)

Monkeyman:) Wrote:ewww, thats disgusting... lol! (Sorry i'm not gay)

So how about using a little imagination and applying it to your own situation? Then come back and give a more considered response.

Why are you so surprised to find this kind of discussion here ... there's a bit of a clue in the name of the site. Wink

Yeah true true.. and i didn't expect to react like that but this is my 1st time I've been on a gay forum, so i am not accustomed to reading such story's... and i am sorry but it really does make me feel sick! lol! I know you guys are homo's and all but do you still find women attractive or not or only men???

Monkeyman:) Wrote:Yeah true true.. and i didn't expect to react like that but this is my 1st time I've been on a gay forum, so i am not accustomed to reading such story's... and i am sorry but it really does make me feel sick! lol! I know you guys are homo's and all but do you still find women attractive or not or only men???

What a bizarre response! I like that you, as a straight + gay friendly young man, are able to speak so honestly on a gay site and think you are not gonna be bashed.

I think it is really cute that this little description so turned your stomach. Was it earlobe or nipple that made you feel sick?

I wonder what would happen if ya saw a couple men have anal sex Remybussi

Back to your question (and a very good one it is)... I do not consider myself a misogynist but really really prefer the company of men, especially gay men, over women.

I have many friends of the female persuasion (but they were probably gay men in a previous life). I have been told by straight men that women are very tricky creatures. I have experienced this a couple times but again am not a misogynist.

Actually you ask if I find women attractive and I must say NO. Unless they are very boyish then they are OK. I much prefer the strong jawline, rugged look, nipples :eek: dick :eek: ass :eek: of a man over a woman.

I do hope you stay around and show us your "Gay Friendly Single Straight Man" side.

hugs,
frank

p.s. does anyone know if there exist an exact opposite of misogynist? And no, not woman lover... is there a word for man hater?

:confused: Huh?Why are you being so nice to this Monkey character?Yeah,it's good that he's friendly or whatever but I find his comments disrespectful.He knows that this is gay forum so if he can't stand the gay,get out of the forum,it's that flippin easy. :mad: God!"Being gay is a deluded perversion".Well mate,I'm not going to be nice and shit towards you.You are homophobic and I really don't know what the hell you want here.

Monkeyman:) Wrote:Yeah true true.. and i didn't expect to react like that but this is my 1st time I've been on a gay forum, so i am not accustomed to reading such story's... and i am sorry but it really does make me feel sick! lol! I know you guys are homo's and all but do you still find women attractive or not or only men???
I'm really not sure why you are here. If it is to learn something about people that maybe you don't think you encounter very often (but I bet you would be surprised if you found out how many gay people you really know) sit back and lurk for a while. You say you are not a hater, but your words betray you. Most people hope to love and be loved by someone sometime. Why are you making such a big deal out of a perfectly normal act? Enigma didn't mention anything that straight couples don't do. Time to grow up I think. If you're big enough to find your way here, register and write, you are certainly big enough to act like an adult. We deal on a daily basis with straight people snogging openly in the street, you can show a little courtesy on a gay discussion forum.