Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emotional confession
I suppose this is more of an emotional confession rather then a physical one or anything but lately I seem to have "don't care" attitude towards life. We all have times when we are down and don't want to do anything or whatever but this seems to be a heck of a lot more.
A while ago I found myself in a place where I was alone and had no one. I made 2 friends who both seemed to of got into a relationship (which I have nothing against and great for them), but I seemed they swapped friends for a relationship.
But ever since then I think I've been saying to myself "if I don't care about it, then it shouldn't hurt"
But it really does hurt (the fact I have this attitude) and I have no clue how to break it

What would happen if you allowed yourself to feel, to care?

Would that last forever? (probably not)

Would you react then get past it and feel better? (probably so.)

Think about it, letting yourself care and feel won't be the end of the world.

A few things you could do is to get out a bit more. I know you don't feel like it but try and force yourself to go. If you still feel the same way ..........then I think you should talk to your doctor about this just in case you have mild depression which can be treated.

Yes it's hurtful when your friends hit it off and get into a relationship but hey, your special person is still out there and don't worry, it will happen for you one day.......

The key to weathering the storm of a crappy attitude is genuinely knowing you have it! You are already a step ahead in the game of life. You deserve to feel bad because you've had a very tough time. If you do things to work toward a better direction it will certainly get better in time, whether you specifically deal with the issues related to these two or ignore them and move on. Either way, the important thing is to do things, physically, mentally and so on, that lead you to a better place, a better frame of reference and away from anything that makes you unhappy. Reaching out either in a general way (like a fitness class, reading club, something with PEOPLE that does not require prior intimate friendships) or a more specific way (like deliberately seeking out and meeting a new friend) will take you MUCH farther much quicker. You don't have to seek out a bf, just A friend for friendship. Ask and ye shall find!!!! Much love and hugs and well wishes friend as you find your way. Again, BE PISSY if you want! Record and post it even! Remybussi
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Hi sweetie,

Of course it is going to hurt ,and it's to be frustrating ,as there is nothing you can do about it.
You feel ousted and that is something very hurtful.

Do you suffer from depression ? If you do do not treat this lightly , depression can be very disabling and destructive.

Get help with this.

In the mean time , you have to get back out there , even if it's just a simple walk, and look good doing it .

I know it's difficult for you to view them becoming a couple as anything positive right now , but try not to view it as total negativity.

We are all here for you.

Bighug

I don't see much harm in not caring in some circumstances.

Everyone has a limit, and sometimes we just has to drift from concern to compensate for stress, and salvage what's left of ourselves.

nihilism is evil.

I have been in a bit of a down spell lately myself, my best advice, don't wait for it to clear on its own you will be waiting a long long time if you do.

Hopefully this helps

On everyones tombstone we have two dates your birthdate and your dealth date. Between those two dates is your dash it seems to me your worring about petty stuff (we all do) if someone wouldn't die for you don't let them live for you. Man, I hope I made sense here. The following is a poem I heard about awhile back..I'm usually not into poems but, hopefully it helps

I read of a man who stood to speak
at the funeral of a friend.
He referred to the dates on her tombstone,
from the beginning…to the end.

He noted that first came the date of her birth
and spoke of the following date with tears,
but he said what mattered most of all
was the dash between those years.

For that dash represents all the time
that she spent alive on earth.
And now only those who loved her
know what that little line is worth.

For it matters not, how much we own,
the cars…the house…the cash.
What matters is how we live and love
and how we spend our dash.

So, think about this long and hard.
Are there things you’d like to change?
For you never know how much time is left
that can still be rearranged.

If we could just slow down enough
to consider what’s true and real
and always try to understand
the way other people feel.

And be less quick to anger
and show appreciation more
and love the people in our lives
like we’ve never loved before.

If we treat each other with respect
and more often wear a smile,
remembering that this special dash
might only last a little while.

So, when your eulogy is being read,
with your life’s actions to rehash…
would you be proud of the things they say
about how you spent YOUR dash?

Dont worry, eventually you will find someone who will be there for you.
Those things really hurt, but you wont really know, maybe you'll have someone better.

When I feel sad and broken after a relationship, I just think someone is waiting for me.