Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Like being spanked?
Be honest. Have you ever asked for a good one?

Not answering and, I suggest you do this as a poll rather than taking names.

what do you mean by taking names? Mind explaining it a bit?

By answering yes or no here, we give our names, in a poll people could vote and not post so, no one would know who liked it and who didn't, just how many.

You are just giving your usernames that is all.

Depends on who you ask. My 'rents (and perhaps Granny and other relatives, teachers, etc) would've said I asked for a good one by my actions more than once. :tongue:

But as for erotic spanking, not exactly. BUT, if done right then spanking can intensify the pleasure of intercourse and I do like that...but that's not about pain or humiliation or submission, it's about fun.

As for the more usual kind that most seem to mean (the light BDSM kind) I've both given and received experimentally by others who wanted to...but I didn't actually ask for it, I just went along with it out of curiosity. And the novelty of both were fun but I didn't develop a taste for it, my attitude is more like, "Been there, done that, moving on."

Pain and pleasure are a match made in the insatiable fiery pits of hell Flamingdevil

A little spanking never hurt anyone.

(answer) yes.

No................

Last person who playfully spanked me hurt themselves. Laugh

Corsac Wrote:Last person who playfully spanked me hurt themselves. Laugh

Elefant Kissa
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart