Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9 Things I Hate About Everyone...
9 Things I Hate About Everyone...

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the tv remote because they refuse to walk to the tv and change the channel manually.
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is a cake if you can't eat it?
4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?
5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damned floor.
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.
8. When people say "life is short". What the hey?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here?

honey; i agree with most of what you say except

lizzielee Wrote:...
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
NO ONE WEARS A WATCH ANY MORE EXCEPT THOSE REPUBLICANS THAT WANT TO GO BACK TO THE MID 90'S.
2. People who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the tv remote because they refuse to walk to the tv and change the channel manually.
THE LOST REMOTE IS NOT GOING TO TURN UP ON ITS OWN, SO GOOD A TIME AS ANY TO FIND IT BEFORE I AM ALSO INCONVENIENCED NOT HAVING IT. SECONDARY NO ONE HAS A TV ANY MORE EXCEPT THOSE REPUBLICANS THAT WANT TO GO BACK TO THE MID 90'S.
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine? I BET YOU CHIME IN WITH A BIG GAY "NO" AND THEY WILL NOT ASK YOU THAT QUESTION. ITS YOUR OWN DAM FAULT FOR NOT BEING ASSERTIVE AS NEEDED.

Catsmiley

Is somebody having a bad day?

pellaz Wrote:honey; i agree with most of what you say except
Catsmiley

nope;
having a good day thank youCatsmiley

pellaz Wrote:nope;
having a good day thank youCatsmiley

lol... not you m'dear!! Catmilk

The husband unit is a bit like that but he adds a foot tapping while pointing to his watch.:biggrin:
It's the strangest thing , I swear it somehow makes me go slower. Wink

the one thing i hate is when your car breaks down on the side of the road and someone pulls up and asks "is your car broken?" everytime im like "no its just tired im giving it a break"

Pointing to the wrist is sign language.... Maybe the person asking is deaf?

As for the remote, our new TV isn't very controllable without the remote. Its not like the old fashion ones where there were buttons for everything on the device. And as for our TV we have a cable box, it has lots fewer buttons on it than the remote does. Even the cable guy can't do much with the box itself and always needs the magic wand.

too funny!!!

Rainbowmum Wrote:The husband unit is a bit like that but he adds a foot tapping while pointing to his watch.:biggrin:
It's the strangest thing , I swear it somehow makes me go slower. Wink