Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting saying about Iphone.
First off, I have no offense when I say this, just because I find it interesting and just want to share this. I am not sure if Iphone is something like a symbol that shows you are rich and hip in you guy's country, but it is in Vietnam (Where I live) and China (My mother tongue). some people just (Of course, I am not saying "every" ) buy an Iphone to show "I'm rich, and I'm hip". Just like Iphone 5, a lot of Iphone users complained that It updates nothing but length (I don't know if this is true), but turns out the sales volume of it is more than Iphone 4. So some people on the Internet make fun of this with this saying : No matter if it has a long or short face, if I don't get one, I'm gonna lose my face!
And interesting enough, the pronunciation of "Iphone" is exactly the same as a Chinese word which means : A sad fad. Again, no offense.^^

Nice rant. Btw, I'm replying with my iPhone Smile

Iphone was a rage and a luxury item few years ago.

Whilst it is still sought after by many, it is no longer being seen as a luxury item that can only be purchased by a group of people anymore. Anyone can own it now. Thanks to a healthy range of Iphone plans and packages that being provided by local mobile networks.

I take train and monorail everyday. Most passengers either use Iphone or Samsung. I rarely see Nokia, HTC and Blackberry nowadays.

P.S: I forgot to mention. Samsung is slowly dominating Iphone though.

after the failed iPhone street map application and the lack luster suri apple has updated their management; see if there are any changes.

I just moved from iPhone 4S to Samsung Galaxy Note 2.

Stunning phone and wont be hurrying back to the Apple camp unless they release something cutting edge in the next 12 months.

Im writing this on my Mac Big Grin