Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just thought i would start this thread with a small hope that some people (including myself), can find something in thier lives that they are thankful for. And if they are going through a hard time at the moment, it kinda encourages them to look through the rough patch to something good.
Alot of us go day to day getting on with our lives but dont stop and see something that we are pleased about.

So il start, im pleased that ive been able to come out of my shell recently and able to express myself more clearly Smile

I am thankful for a lot of things. I'm thankful that I'm at the place I am now, for a supportive sister, mother, and best friend who've been constantly reminding me that I am still loved in this lonely phase of my life, for previously said best friend and his forgiveness and loyalty after months of me bashing on the way he chooses to live and who he accepts in his life, and for my health and ability to do the things I love (swimming mostly lol).

I'm thankful that I'm still in love with the same special man after nearly twenty-five years and that, amazingly, he's still in love with me! Liefde

I am thankful for having three wonderful nephews and one beautiful niece. Smile

I am thankful for everyone that has helped me get where I am today. Specially to the one helping me through this hard time !!!!!

wild rice and sausage stuffing, sweet potato pie and my baby's cute little dimples just above his arse! Sagrin
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I am thankful for my mother she's had a hard time bringing up my sisters and I. Smile

monk Wrote:I'm thankful that I'm still in love with the same special man after nearly twenty-five years and that, amazingly, he's still in love with me! Liefde

Well done Monk Smile

Whats the secret......

ObW
x

OlderButWiser Wrote:Well done Monk Smile

Whats the secret......

ObW
x

Perseverance and a willingness to compromise.

I am thankful that God can love me in spite of my mistakes.