Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random crashing
Bit of a random one for you, how long do you think is a good amount of time to crash on the sofa and do nothing that requires effort?? Tongue

Ever how long it takes until I'm ready to get up thank you very much and do not tread on me or you will delay my rise Xyxthumbs (I DO work hard and I rest just as well)!

Interesting post mate.
Remybussi
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Any longer than 4 hours then you may as well get a TV to watch from bed.

Until the big ancient black lab returns to her couch... That is roughly 31.6 minutes assuming you got on the couch as soon as she got off it. :biggrin:

On a more serious note. I rarely do crash on the couch, when I do I am ill, thus I have 'earned' the right to be crashing on the couch.

On my couch, about 30 minutes - beyond that and you will discover sore spots you didn't even know were spots at all - I need a new couch.

As for the futon, until Halo (my wolfdog) discovers you are on HIS futon and proceeds to "talk" you off of it. (amazing how ear splitting a howl can be when he's right next to your ear howling at you.)

A month!! Haha

a month? wow you crash for a long time.

I try to set aside a couple hours of a day for that. Despite what some people say. a little nothingness is healthy.

Mick

LOL!
Definitely more than I manage to...

bluefox4000 Wrote:I try to set aside a couple hours of a day for that. Despite what some people say. a little nothingness is healthy.

Mick

wow. How do you manage to do that? :eek: I sleep five hours a day and if I manage to have one hour free all together, if feels like victory