Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name Your Style
What's your style, if you could categorize it all in one outfit, and then a name?

I love the rebellious undertones of a wrinkled, unkept loud dress-shirt that argues with a baggy pant loosely draped with an ironic belt that no one else has, my exposed skin crippled by some imported accessories from the tribal gift shop downtown, maybe a flustered Kangol on my head, finished off with a pair of queer loafers or dirty sneakers... and bingo... my style in a nutshell.

I call it homeless/bohemian chic.... hobohemian chic Mexicanwave

i am a gay man with lesbionic style.

Well I'd like to change style, the interior style in my room is pretty trippy and mixed between different cultures and ages but my current clothing style is only jeans and shirts... So... I don't know casually formal xD
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Winter: Jeans, boots, t-shirt with a flannel shirt, or a long-john shirt under the T-shirt with a flannel shirt over that. When I go out I wear a leather biker jacket.

Summer, cutt off jeans, t-shirt and work boots (when working) or barefoot around the house.

Bed- cut off sweat pants in summer, sweat pants in winter that will be cut off 1-3 years down the road into summer night shorts.

I own one (1) suit - I got rid of the rest. I have a few dress shirts and about a dozen ties for going out.

I also wear hoodies occasionally.

Bohemian unless I am going out.

Casual comfort. - nothing fancy, just comfortable - if I must get dressed at all.

Eclectic Decadence lol
Average Day: Low-rise, boot-cut, button-fly jeans w/ custom print T-shirt (or thermal shirt in cool weather) and a matching beenie or cap. Uggs on meh feets, belt n retro-buckle.
After 6pm: silk pj bottoms (that's it)
Dress-Up: Ralph Lauren Polo (slacks, shirt, tie, undies, ect al...)
and my jewelry of course ;-D

if i could i would wear shorts, tshirts and slippas everywhere but thats not appropriate work attire.

for work: slacks and collared shirt-either polo or short or long sleeve button down

Pair of pre-faded jeans, usually charcoal in color, or cargo pants, and a nice pink or grey polo, with matching shoes. My hair is typically shorter with pseudo spiked hair that is kept in place with pomade. I may be a bigger guy, but its not impossible to take pride in yourself. Also i might ad, when im home its typically a white shirt and sweats, with messy hair and a bowl of cereal !Big Grin

Untidy - is that a style? :confused: