Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would your dream job be?
Hi every one. What would your dream job be?

supreme ruler of the universe

or batman . can't go wrong by being batman

i want to be a writer. (lyricist and/or screenwriter)

I also want to be a writer. I want to publish my sci-fi book. And maybe be a nurse or a doctor.

I would love to be paid to play video games and give my critical analysis about how crappy the game is. But no one wants to pay someone to tell them their product sucks and sucks in a bad way.

Thus I wouldn't mind having that job at the local meat market where you stamp Grade A American Beef on hot male bodies... Wink

My dream job would be to drive 18 wheeler - I know I did and will again. Hey once you learn to love breathing exhaust and bleeding diesel, you're hooked. Baring that, I'll own the trucks and put drivers in them and, do the office work behind them, at least it's still trucking.

To find a cure for ANY disease.

Making a difference in this world is something I wish i had the confidence to do, (One step at a time, I suppose)

I kinda wanna work for a satirical magazine like MAD or something, making satire comics and illustrations :3 Essentially I want to be paid for criticizing and making fun of everything while I doodle XD

Mine would be driving the karma bus.

To be a songwriter/performing artist. Then when the music career has slowed down invest some money into starting a new airline in Canada. That would be my dream haha.

Seeing this is reality though, it seems my life is going the graphic designer route. Tongue