Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need to stay strong
My Ex just texted me asking a question about his spare car keys. we have been broken up for 3 months. it was a very bad breakup. a very bad relationship really. i am trying my best not to text him and seem desperate bc i have done that too many times already. hes an asshole and i dont want or need him.... but him texting me makes me want him even tho i know it'll turn into a fight and i'll get hurt. basically i just need someone to slap me and say leave it alone

he was very controlling and emotionally/mentally abusive and is not very attractive.
but we lived together for a year and were engaged and had pets together and shared our lives and he threw it all away and i cant bring myself to fully let go. hes no longer on my accounts in anyway and we havent spoken in weeks and i have been dating, but i still have this urge to be with him. its irrational. stupid.

im venting. sorry Sad

It's understandable. It's tough getting over someone you loved. But if he was really as bad to you as you say, you need to hang tough and keep him outta your life. Otherwise you're only inviting more heartache.

If you have the key mail it to him.

Sounds like your better off without him in your life anyway. Your doing the right thing not responding to his texts. Hang in there, he'll pass!

ObW
x

[Image: 15th-Feb-Slap-Day-Wallpapers-Images-Greetings-3.jpg][Image: leave%20it%20alone%20sq_MED.jpg]

Feel better? Wink

*hugs*

Can't do anything stupid if I'm holding you Big Grin unless your stronger than I am. Then we'd have problems.

Think if your relationship was toxic and addictive, if you realised that at the end you were not happy or you were unconfortable, may be is the best to be apart, I know is difficult but don't deny yourself to another experiences/ guys.

This sounds so familiar... Not the relationship, but the thoughts you have in your head. You know very well what you should do. If I wrote that post, you would give me many reasons why I shouldn't contact him.
But you need someone else to tell you the exactly same reasons...

Guess what, you ARE strong. Because you already know what to do. Now, stick to that!

Smile

Sweetie he is your ex for a reason , leave him there.
Just like when you drive a car , if you keep looking in the review mirror ,you will miss the view in front of you.

Here is your slap Msn-slapping

Here is you hug Bighug

this is what you need do:

block his freakin number or change yours.