Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jerked off and The head (of Penis) Hurts
So i just jerked off and now the head of my penis hurts Sad Does anyone have this problem sometimes? i do sometime but hopefully it doesnt again Sad

hmmmm how do you jerk off? Is the friction causing soreness/irritation? Has it done that before? What does "hurt" mean? How much, precisely where, what kind of pain?
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

That can happen if you do it too often, I'm sure. Maybe you can cut back on how much you masturbate or do it less violently. How you masturbate and the period of time it takes to do it can really contribute to any pain you may have.

If your circumcised lube is essential to prevent exactly what you've described.

If your not circumcised, your doing it too hard Shakin

ObW

Give it a weeks rest, and then after the week go easy. If it still does the same then seek out some medical advice from a doctor.

ive jerked off before and blood came out... now i know this isnt the same situation but like everyone else said, slow down and try to spread it out abit.

I dunno OBW, I'm circumcised and have never used lube but I've never had this problem. Maybe once in a blue moon there's a little rawness if things kind of drag on, but I think either way BlueDragon you should take a break and ease up a bit in the future. If the pain's still severe see a doctor

It can also depend on your grip, if you squeeze too hard on the out stroke, you are trapping blood and forcing it to the tip.

im sortof addicted to the masturbation :/ i used to do it once a week but now its dragged down to once or twice a day

guess what other dudes here have said. use a bit of lube and take it easy...

you'll refine a technique that works for you over time, and meet a man who will turn pleasing you into an art form, as you will for him...