Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wierd still funny
so i wanted to join some datign gay sites , meet new dudes and stuff ... and i can say soem of them don;t have ROMANIA as a country? Did romania dissapeared from the map?

Ahh that's silly! Maybe the sites haven't officially launched in all regions yet

still funny , still laughing

Lol this happens to New Zealand alot of the times where there's a world map.
They ALWAYS put the map legend where New Zealand should be, or else in simpler maps, they just miss out new zealand because it's right in the corner and nobody would miss it ;-(

That can't be right ,wouldn't it be under Europe ?

Rainbowmum Wrote:That can't be right ,wouldn't it be under Europe ?

That'll be it, mihai, lift Europe up and have a look underneath!

you simply can't miss romania on the map .... It looks like a huge fish above Hungary >.<" , with the fish tail at the black see... One can't simply miss it

"Above"" is not the right word, Mihai, "next to", I think is the right word, "east of" would also be the right word, no??? Above is for Poland above the Czech Republic and Slovakia, that's "above"

Above the line

below the line

Maybe some people are ignorant of geography... it happens.

Looks like you have the opposite problem of Sandy Island. It appears on maps but doesn't exist