Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wuv Da Postman~
BWA! That moment when you're contemplating how many ways you can punish the postman for not delivering the DVD you ordered for the last 2 weeks, then hearing the thud as it hits the floor as it comes through the letter box and suddenly the Postman becomes GOD and is the most amazing person on earth, and if anyone dared to harm your postman you'd be ready to skin them alive!

Yes. I got my Tokio Hotel DVD and I love my postman ^_^

The world is a happy place once again~

Yes, my postman decided to fold my novel in half that I ordered from Amazon in its crushproof package, for a fan who wanted it signed. Yes, I'll be happy to skin him alive.

writerken Wrote:Yes, my postman decided to fold my novel in half that I ordered from Amazon in its crushproof package, for a fan who wanted it signed. Yes, I'll be happy to skin him alive.

Seriously?! I would be...seriously livid...

writerken Wrote:Yes, my postman decided to fold my novel in half that I ordered from Amazon in its crushproof package, for a fan who wanted it signed. Yes, I'll be happy to skin him alive.

Hi Ken long time no see Smile I hope your keeping ok?

Sorry about the book... It was me.. well what do you expect, not offering me a cuppa Snake

Roxy Wrote:BWA! That moment when you're contemplating how many ways you can punish the postman for not delivering the DVD you ordered for the last 2 weeks, then hearing the thud as it hits the floor as it comes through the letter box and suddenly the Postman becomes GOD and is the most amazing person on earth, and if anyone dared to harm your postman you'd be ready to skin them alive!

Roxy is a happy bunny at last!! Wink

Marc Wrote:Hi Ken long time no see Smile I hope your keeping ok?

Sorry about the book... It was me.. well what do you expect, not offering me a cuppa Snake
Still here, just, Marc. At least it wasn't the copy I sent to Sasha.

writerken Wrote:Still here, just, Marc. At least it wasn't the copy I sent to Sasha.

And where's mine?

Roxy Wrote:BWA! That moment when you're contemplating how many ways you can punish the postman for not delivering the DVD you ordered for the last 2 weeks, then hearing the thud as it hits the floor as it comes through the letter box and suddenly the Postman becomes GOD and is the most amazing person on earth, and if anyone dared to harm your postman you'd be ready to skin them alive!

Don't blame your postman for not delivering, blame the sender...

I'm surprised my postman makes it down my road, he's plastered by the time he gets to the bottom end of it haha.

I waited a week past the delivery date for a CD, to find the CD shipping box sitting on the fence at the end of the damn front walkway, soaked from google-only-knows how many day's rain...