Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breasts.
Hi guys! Few weeks ago i posted something about a womans private part down there. A lot of people said a lot of things. And i want to share what i lived today. When people said to me ''its your choice'' about my sexual attraction to other people, i wondered about can that be true. I mean i never saw those sexual parts in real life and i never got in a sexual situation with a girl. I never saw a guy too but i guess i was just hoping to be straight and i know nothing is wrong with being gay but deep inside me i wanted it to go away. It would be so much easier for everyone.
There was a 14 year old girl in my section. I hope you guys don't call me a pedophile or something like that because im 16 and i don't know the age of ''pedo'' standards in these issues. Nurses asked me to take an EKG. She was really hot i can tell you that. And some of you may know the prosedure; she had to take her shirt off. And when she did that.. nothing happened. Her body and breasts were quite amazing, yet they didn't amazed me. I couldn't talk and acted a little bit stupid thoBig Grin i guess that was because of the awkwardness of the situationBig Grin

There you go, getting more professional with every weak that passes.

I hope this is because of maturity and not just because of the bruising you got in your last medical thread. I'm going with the maturity thing; you're helping people with their health, most of us never get the chance to do anything anywhere near as useful. Keep up the good work.

with those smilie faces, were you attracted and aroused by the female parts or what? I'm a little confused... please elaborate more.

I am not calling you a pedophile Confusedmile:

You are developing and growing a professional attraction indifference.
That is absolute great , soon all procedures will be just that.

It does not mean you will not care for their well being, it's just the way things go.

Ivory i meant they didn't attracted me in a sexual way. but i guess she was kinda flirting with me. And it made me even clumsy.

Aren't these procedures meant to be carried out by a trained professional? How "trained" can you be at sixteen? I would certainly want, and expect, someone older if I was a patient.

No offence intended - just saying.

^ That's what I was wondering. At least here in the US, you have to be 18.. at least, I would think. I'm guessing the same in the Uk.

Yeah, I'm amazed a 16-year-old can be doing that in Turkey when I don't think they can in the USA (certainly the East Texas Bible Belt wouldn't allow a teen boy to work with a naked teen girl, even under adult supervision). I mean I know Turkey is more enlightened than many neighboring countries, but that was just surprising. (ETA: it's also surprising to me that nurses would have him take an EKG at all, but maybe the nurses I personally knew were much more controlling, and perhaps had different rules & standards to work by than in Turkey.)

That aside...it's progress in becoming more professional. Confusedmile:

I work as an intern at the hospital. Nothing fancy; just doing simple things like measuring blood pressure or temprature or pulse. Sometimes taking an EKG or preparing medicines. I guess the part about ''teen boy to work with a naked teen girl'' is about trust. She could ask for someone else to take the EKG and i said it to her but.. i don't know, that wasn't a problem for her or the nurses. There is a saying in here; medical fields has no shame feeling. And about what monk said; im not going into a surgery or something like that. I ask twice for confirmation before i do anything (which sometimes can be tiring). And how can you expect from an elderly person to do something better than me if he/she didn't do anything since than? Experience is the thing that matters and it doesn't come as a bonus with the age.

Well experience does come with age but mostly with practice... and that sometimes requires time.
time = age, therefore experience comes with time (and age). However you'll soon be quite experienced in all the things you do professionally. You'll also find it easier and less awkward. Confusedmile: Good luck, Rumble.