Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, i'm Tony
Hello there, I'm Tony.
At first I want to say sorry for my English, I know it not very well.
I'm a lonely man in the not friendly country and I want to find some friends who will not say to me that I'm freak and gotta die. Over feefteen years I know that I'm a gay and didn't said it to anyone. When I was 30 I said about it to my family and friends and now I'm alone. I need some support, and I'm here for asking it.

Hi welcome to the forum Tony. Smile

Hi Tony and welcome mate.

Pop into the chat room some time, don't worry about the language barrier, we can help you learn. Smile

hey , welcome ^^

Don't worry about your English you are making yourself fully understood. If you want help with it ask, there's lots of people on here would love to help.

Now you've introduced yourself best thing to do is keep posting, talk about anything, music, the weather, whatever (and the chatroom suggestion above is a good one). We can't promise to change the things that make your life so unpleasant but at least you'll have people to talk to.

Welcome to the GS Forum Tony.

We are very international here Smile

ObW
x

Hello, guys. Thank you!
First time in last year I'm happy.

Welcome tony Smile

tonywithout Wrote:Hello there, I'm Tony.
At first I want to say sorry for my English, I know it not very well.
I'm a lonely man in the not friendly country and I want to find some friends who will not say to me that I'm freak and gotta die. Over feefteen years I know that I'm a gay and didn't said it to anyone. When I was 30 I said about it to my family and friends and now I'm alone. I need some support, and I'm here for asking it.

you have friends hereBUNNY

Hi Tony! Welcome to GS =D