Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello, new to the site. I'm 26, and I live in the middle of nowhere in the mountains in NC. So good friends are hard to come by, let alone gay friends. So its been difficult to not only find anyone, but has been hard to get advice or some sense of direction...so that's why I signed up.

hey , welcome ^___^

Hi welcome to GaySpeak. Smile

Thanks everyone Smile

Hello, Axle, hope you find what you came here to find... I think you'll probably make a few friends if you stick around, if you go into the chat room (once that's possible, but I think you have to make a few posts first, something like 10?). Since you're already 26, are you a student or are you a working man? What chances have you had, so far, to express your sexual orientation? Does your family know or are you still trying to come out?
What sort of advice are you looking for, actually?
Take care, young man.

In 1969, I met a fellow marine from the mountains of North Carolina. I was surprised I liked him so much. I didn't particularly like the local boys near Camp LeJeune on the coast of NC. His nickname was Grits because he loved to eat them. For some strange reason, Grits and I had the the same American accent. People thought I was from the mountains in NC. I proved to everyone that I had a NY drivers license and was born and raised on the upper end of Manhattan Island in NYC. I am still confused why guys from NC mountains sound like they were born in NYC.

By the way, I hated grits for breakfast but Grits had the best tasting semen I had in the marine corps.
Grits was not only delicious, he was incredibly cute. I sure like the way they raise guys in the mountains of NC. Like most marines I was looking for a few good men and Grits made my list.

Hope you like GaySpeak. Welcome aboard.

gilhooly Wrote:In 1969, I met a fellow marine from the mountains of North Carolina. I was surprised I liked him so much. I didn't particularly like the local boys near Camp LeJeune on the coast of NC. His nickname was Grits because he loved to eat them. For some strange reason, Grits and I had the the same American accent. People thought I was from the mountains in NC. I proved to everyone that I had a NY drivers license and was born and raised on the upper end of Manhattan Island in NYC. I am still confused why guys from NC mountains sound like they were born in NYC.

By the way, I hated grits for breakfast but Grits had the best tasting semen I had in the marine corps.
Grits was not only delicious, he was incredibly cute. I sure like the way they raise guys in the mountains of NC. Like most marines I was looking for a few good men and Grits made my list.

Hope you like GaySpeak. Welcome aboard.
John, you tell it so well!! :biggrin:

Welcome to GS =)

Welcome to gs axle =]

And actually, unless it has been changed recently, I don't think you need to post at all in the forum to be able to enter the chat room, if I'm not mistaken. Smile

Hello and Welcome