Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newtown Massacre
I remember Dunblane when it happened. My kids where the same ages as those killed then.

I can only imagine the horrors the poor families in Newtown are going through at the moment.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20730717

Sad

ObW

What is with this month? First the Clackamas mall, now this.

Beware the copycats. The more infamy this generates, the more the media rends their garments over it, the more it will inspire other sick individuals to do the same.

I fear a new killing season has just been opened for years to come (just as Columbine made April a very popular month for school shootings). :frown:

I'm sorry to say it, but these stories are appearing almost weekly now.
It is getting to point where America is catching up with the likes of Irag and Afghanistan for the senseless slaughter of innocent people.

The American government need's to get their own house in order before looking towards other countries I think.

condolences for everyone effected

i recall the gun lovers proclaim; "only the criminals will have guns" but better stated "only the crazies have guns" I guess we could have armed the kindergarteners.

Absolutely heart breaking.

I just so happened to check CNN around 10 this morning and the headline stated that two adults had died. My heart sank when a coworker later read out loud that 27 were dead and 20 of them were children. It's senseless and heartbreaking that anyone could point a weapon into a sweet little child's face and pull the trigger. My heart goes out to those families that have lost their children, siblings, parents, spouses.

Another tragedy that will leave the world in disblief and with aching hearts due to the senseless loss of innocent lives.

Thank you to the 'right to bear arms'

my heart goes out to the families, you have to be beyond screwed in the head to shoot a child.

Obama's news conference was very emotional.

Even presidents are human, have children and can be lost for words.....

If your a parent you cant fail to be moved.

ObW