Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
N.A.S.A. Oops , Watch This.
N.A.S.A. accidentally released a short movie on the The day after the Mayan dooms day prophecy 10 days early. Confusedmile:

"If you are watching this video it means one thing the world did not end yesterday."

Link

They better hope the world doesn't end now, it will look really, really bad for them.

^Funnypost Rofl

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:They better hope the world doesn't end now, it will look really, really bad for them.

"Oh man, the world really is ending?? Great, now we're gonna look like idiots and everyone's gonna rub it in our faces! We're never gonna live this down..."

Miles Prower Wrote:"Oh man, the world really is ending?? Great, now we're gonna look like idiots and everyone's gonna rub it in our faces! We're never gonna live this down..."

"We just didn't want to worry you. World wide panic would have only made the situation worse!"

Eep, solar flares just remind me of KNOWING, and that film terrifies me.

Roxy Wrote:"We just didn't want to worry you. World wide panic would have only made the situation worse!"

Eep, solar flares just remind me of KNOWING, and that film terrifies me.

Kinda hard not to be a little terrified the minute Nicolas Cage appears onscreen. :p

Miles Prower Wrote:Kinda hard not to be a little terrified the minute Nicolas Cage appears onscreen. :p

You don't say lol! I don't own many (if any) of his movies, but Kiki owns every single one lol.

I'm hoping for the Zombie Apocalypse. I think I'd do quite good at the whole survival thing. Though knowing my luck, I'd probably be the first one to catch the virus and go around biting people.

Rawr Wrote:I'm hoping for the Zombie Apocalypse. I think I'd do quite good at the whole survival thing. Though knowing my luck, I'd probably be the first one to catch the virus and go around biting people.

Biting <3

Zombie Apocalypse...oooh I haven't watched The Crazies in a while...

Nom [.....]