Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bashed!
You guys! I currently have a swollen lip and eye! a man came up to me today on my way home from work around "12:15 am", punched me in the face so hard he knocked me down, then called me a fag and sped off in his car. he didnt rob me or anything! I'm so upset. and i don't even have to will to report it to the police. I can't even be looked at right now. What am i gonna tell my boss and co workers when i go into work on sunday? I'm so ashamed! please help me! I've never been bashed in my life!

Go to the police. Right now. If you don't, he can continue to do it to others.

Edit: be brave, Lewis. Be the man your attacker never expected you to be.

Yes go to the police.

I know its hard.

Bighug

it was an hour ago. what am i supposed to say to these guys. the police scare me enough. im really shaken and my face hurts so badly right now

ManicLewis21 Wrote:it was an hour ago. what am i supposed to say to these guys. the police scare me enough. im really shaken and my face hurts so badly right now

If you've never committed a crime, it's called "phantom guilt". YOU ARE A VICTIM. IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT. YOU ARE NOT GUILTY. The police will understand.

POLICE......RIGHT.........NOW

don't report it and you are enabling these thugs to continue...one punch kills.

I hate this city and i hate everything right now. I look so ugly right now. my head hurts so bad. why would someone just drive up and punch me? was i not even worth stealing my money?

If you can identify the guy and his vehicle you really should report it as an assault.

A similar thing happened to me when I was 15. Someone I sorta recognized from the neighbourhood, but who I didn't really know, randomly sucker punched me in the face when I walked past him on the street, he then ran away. You'll feel a lot better about it after a day or two, and you'll forget about it soon enough. Don't let assholes get you down.

Just tell your co-workers that you were attacked by a random on the street, most people will understand and let it drop.

Lewis you cannot sit on this one , if you do you are letting him get away with it.
Please call the police and report this, as for your co workers tell them what happened.

The shame is not on you , it is on him.
I am really sorry sweetie, truly I am.

Bighug

ManicLewis21 Wrote:I hate this city and i hate everything right now. I look so ugly right now. my head hurts so bad. why would someone just drive up and punch me? was i not even worth stealing my money?

Their goal was to hurt you and scare you, not rob you. You must report this and go on with your life, or they've succeeded.