Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
greetings!
err im craig and im not doing what i should be doing.
thank you for having me on your forum Confusedmile:

HELLO and welcome to GS. I'm sure you'll find your way around and post away to your hearts content!!

Hey there man, welcome aboard.
Just want to say, this is not *our* forum, this is everyone's forum who chooses to be a part of it Confusedmile:

Just respect the rules (paaaaah rules? there's rules? *whistle*) and be nice to us regs and you'll get along just fine :biggrin:

Don't fade away though... stay and have fun Confusedmile:
Cheers
Carl x

Welcome Craig, so what ARE you doing that you're not supposed to be doing? And what ought you to be doing that you AREN'T doing???
Curious me... again.

PA

Yeh IYA!

Its not 'Our' forum, is MINE :biggrin: -Polishes top poster badge Wink
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Lol2.

*hides in the Shadows and mutters "it should have been MIIIIIIIIIIINE"*.

Lol2.

Welcome to the site Craig - hopefully you'll settle in well, and yeah, as the boys have said, it's not like an exclusive club - you're MORE than welcome, and we hope to see you around lots !!

Take care and welcome (again).

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Hello and welcome. To post or not to post, keh, I don't post often. I stick around because of the friendly nature of the forum, plus the fellows here are great fun to talk to.

Peace out

Thank you for all of your welcomes Smile

i have a media presentation thinger on monday and.. well im more than a little not prepared. powerpoint=:eek:
although ive managed to watch almost all of scrubs season 6 within 2 days! Cool my mum would be so proud.

Bless ... you're welcome !!

I'm not much of a pro with Powerpoint, but if you've any questions, we do have a couplea technical forums you can post in *points in the direction of the 'Forums List' Button"*.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

ahh thats good to know, ill probably be living there from now on. im a bit rubbishy with techincally mathingys. I blame aol though, it keeps restarting when im on this forum :frown: annoying...online... lego. i couldnt think of an insult that began with L. grr.