Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey everyone
Just thought I should post something here. I'm a writer who is currently working on a script for a movie my writing partner and I want to finish. Without giving any spicy details away, one of our main characters is a gay teenager who is growing in a racist and intolerant home. We want him to start off not questioning his orientation, but as the movie progresses, he begins to come out and deals with trying to accept who he really is. I have fallen in love with every character that I have ever created, so I want to truly get this characters emotions and feelings right. Being a straight man, this is a little difficult since I won't ever truly know what that feels like.

So, I joined this site to kind of browse the forums. Maybe get some ideas to make sure I'm on the right path. I don't plan on asking or interviewing anybody on here, because I wouldn't want to offend anybody, nor pry into a stranger's personal life. I'm just posting this to say Hi.

Welcome! Wavey

Welcome to GS =D

Hi android, hope you find what you're looking for Smile feel free to ask questions.

Wow im a movie lover.. Smile Nice to hear from someone who is a script writer (its the dream job of my boyfriend)

Welcome here! Smile

Hi welcome. Smile

Welcome to gs, hope you find what you're looking for, there's a lot of valuable insight from many different perspectives here =]

Thanks guys. Nice to meet you all.

G Day and welcome to Gayspeak Wink

Welcome to GS