Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
I joined this forum the other day after having just come out over the past 2 weeks. I feel great about it. I first came out to 5 or 6 gay friends who didn't even know I was gay. I then came out to members of a family I am close to. Then Sunday I made my first private you tube video and sent it mainly to my family and my late wife's family. I wanted to share it here but it's not allowed until I post 50 messages. You'll just have to wait. I didn't send it to one of my late wife's brothers or to my mother. She's blind anyway and would probably expect me to burn in hell. The response from both families has been great especially from my nieces and nephews. I feel like a great weight has been lifted and I seem to be viewing the world in a whole new light. I feel great, really great. There is so much more to my story but this is good for my introduction.

welcome Smile

i'm sorry to hear about your late wife's passing ~~ i hope that you find this is a place where you can talk openly (or at least befriend someone that you can speak to privately about things that are troubling you Smile )

i hope you enjoy it here xox

welcome elad

Hey elad, welcome and congrats =]

Congratz Elad and welcome to GS (:

G Day and welcome to Gayspeak Wink

Hi Congrats and Welcome

Welcome, and pats on the back!

Welcome! Wavey

Welcome Elad, a big step. Well done and good luck for a brighter future Xyxthumbs