Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To All Singles
Out there. Always Remember
[Image: picture.php?albumid=573&pictureid=3921]

So keep Hoping and waiting, someday, somehow, it may come all we need to do is prepare ourselves (:

and to all who have a relationship, May your relationship stay strong and happy. wish you all the best that life can offer to you together

Advance Happy 2013 to all of us!!
Long live GaySpeak Community

Xyxwave

I hope you're right Deedee! I would like to find true love someday.

Trust and Hope . because love never fails (:

hope you like the picture. i jut recently took that cant sleep. so i decided to post a new thread

Being single is manageable. Although I would prefer romantic cuddling and being in a state where I could fall asleep anywhere in the house and still wake up in bed.

Being single can really be manageable. but admit it, we always dream of having someone at our side in our ups and downs in our life. someone who can accept you and love you. to cherish us till our last breath end.

Oh god Im being dreamy xD

That's not being dreamy at all. Being dreamy would be wishing to have a someone with all that AND being dop-dead gorgeous with loads of money and romance like in a novel. I believe, no, I know that if you look hard enough, there will be someone to carry you anywhere you are. You may not see it at first though, since true love is mysterious and....weird

Thanks! :-P

Deedee Wrote:waiting

I wait for nothing, I'm not hunting for it either.

I'll keep hunting.

Don't expect it'll ever happen, but I'll keep waiting / daydreaming /etc Lol
I see nothing wrong with staying single either... Smile