Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Year's Eve!
What do you guys and girls have planned for New Year's Eve then?

This year I will be staying at home with a bottle of wine and the 3 dogs, so in other words its nothing exciting. I would go to the same party the rest of the family are but the host's son doesn't like gays and he will only try to start a fight with me like he has tried in the past.

I don't know!!! I hope there are lot events in the streets of London!

Nothing at present. I never usually make a big deal outta this stuff. but we'll see.

Mick

I am on call at my job so it will be me and the dogs watching tv.

I'll be working new years eve and new years day so I'll be sleep right after the ball drops, I never get invited to any fun parties anywaySad

Nothing much. Probably just staying in with the family. I can't stand going out on New Year's Eve.

I'm not a big partier, so I like to use New Years as a time for setting intention for the future and letting go of what needs to be released. My kids may both be at overnights with their friends, and if so I will have a few friends over for dinner, drinks, and chat. Then my boyfriend will stay the night.

Working all day NYE and then up again early for work on NYD. Depending how I feel on NYE, I may have a couple of beers, but won't be seeing the new year in. Same as the last 12 years, much ado about nothing really.

I shall spend New Years with my family. Smile

We don't celebrate a New Year. Somehow I don't see the point Smile What's there to celebrate? Smile
I'll stay at home and then watch the fireworks from our garden. We can overlook the valley with several villages, so there is always a lot of fireworks to admire.