Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobbies, collecting, crafts, free time activities?
Hi Smile

I was wondering, have we talked about our hobbies yet? Smile What do you like to do in your free time?

I enjoy spending time with friends, traveling as much as my "poor student status" allows, reading books, writing, watching anime and movies in general, going swimming, going to the gym, being outdoors, sleeping and drawing even though I lack artistic talent :3

Also trying to learn more Japanese even if it's going pretty slow without a teacher.

Hobbies... hmm ok.. well I have let some of mine slip the past month.. but I have promised myself to get my bum in gear.

Travelling, I love going to weird and wonderful places off of the usual tourist trails, road trips across Europe in my car, sleeping under the stars, picking a road, and follow it's entirety Wink

Then there is my Reef Tank, and my Horse, they are wonderful hobbies.

I love car's to.. fixing them, racing them, driving them..
And then there is my love for the Sea. during the summer I can swim in the Sea for hours Smile

I am also a very social creature, I love being with friends, but that is more of a love than a hobby. Smile

Japanese is fun! Smile

I am fascinated by people who collect things. I used to collect stamps in high school, nothing special, simply - if I liked it I wanted to have it...
I know some people collect postcards or little pocket calendars and they are able to get like 20 000 of them. It really draws me lol. Because it's about "getting the ungettable get" :biggrin:

I like to take photographs and to draw nature and landscape. It took me a lot of time to realize I don't need to be too good at it to enjoy it.

In the past I had many hobbies, reading books, publishing & manga, drawing, watching movies, listening music, writing, you know the spg Warhammer? I was only a 'painter' and a collector of that miniatures. And hang out with friends!
At the moment i waste my time on the internet XD ...Oh, and I listen a lot of music.

I'm at the beginning of my new life (I hope!) I wanna start to go to the gym, and restart drawing etc.

Quote:Also trying to learn more Japanese even if it's going pretty slow without a teacher.
I tried it, it's difficult! You need time and patience. I know only few words and grammar rules.
I serioulsy need to improve my english now, but in the future i want to retry japanese!
;-P

My hobbies are reading, writing and I am a bit of a collector. I collect old coins and banknotes. Smile

Dan1980 Wrote:I collect old coins and banknotes. Smile

lol, wouldn't the current ones be a bit better? Smile

Do you have English ones, or from over the world?

Nick9 Wrote:lol, wouldn't the current ones be a bit better? Smile

Do you have English ones, or from over the world?

I have coins from all over the world. Smile

hmm, maybe I could send you some :biggrin:

I like the postcards crossing project
http://www.postcrossing.com/

Basically, people from all over the world are exchanging postcards. But after I checked the postage, I realized it could be pretty expensive hobby.
On the other hand... I would be able to get new stamps with the postcards Smile

Hobbies.. So many Smile

I like to learn other languages. My friend is about to take up French so i thought i might join her. Smile

Art. I love doing art on my computer. I am a comic hero type of fanatic. Anything super hero related I either draw or write. I can't really draw on a sketch pad as my hand cramps easy and I shake alot. but when it's on a computer it's a breeze Smile

I also like to blog about random stuff. You know people have this site called tumblr and you can basically express yourself and escape reality for so many hours.