Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What magazine do you subscribe to?
Just interested in any magazines that you subscribe to and have delivered to your house?

Me: I got Sports Illustrated for the past couple of years but am now getting Entertainment Weekly :-)

Perhaps the only reason I hadn't is because the library has many magazines for me to choose from, and if I really want to read from a magazine they don't have I know how to access it through them (as long as I know the pertinent info of course).

But I came real close to ordering MAD Magazine because I got sick of that magazine getting stolen from the library before I got a chance to read it (or even later when I wanted to show someone else something in it). I also came real close to ordering the Weekly World News which I found hilarious and couldn't be got through the library but they canceled it (at least the print version) before I actually placed an order.

Oh! I used to get Dragon magazine (mainly for the comics after I got out of the game) until the print version got canceled. That was for multiple role playing games I liked, though it specialized in Dungeons & Dragons. (Oh, btw, it was known to have a lot of art for its mostly male readership, some of it featuring scantily clad and/or titillating women on the cover, but once they had a beefcake of an almost nude god, somewhat erotic in tone with a smoldering look off the cover, and they got angry letters from guys who bought it over the counter saying they were too embarrassed to buy it! Rofl ) ETA: Here's the cover that embarrassed some guys:

[Image: dragon294.jpg]

And for a short while I also got Realms of Fantasy, but I didn't like it enough to renew the subscription.

All other magazines I bought over the counter (or at the library).

Oh! In case any lesbians still remember it, I used to buy Girlfriends magazine a lot.

Nat geo mag for 1 year...

I think the luxury of having the money to subscribe to a magazine is beyond the means of most people these days. Although it is nice to imagine that in this day and age there are people actuallly rich enough to do so. Tell us about it.

We'll live vicariously through you.

Tell us about it.

I get American Hunter, American Rifleman and Echelon. The first two because I am a hunter and, I do collect firearms, the last because I am a businessman.

Game Informer and Discover because I'm a game nut and I like science-type stuff

Just the TV guide.

I get the Doctor Who Magazine. Smile

its all on line