Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roxy Update
Hi Guys

For those who you who have been asking after Roxy, he is currently in Hospital which is why he hasn't been posting lately. He was admitted on Wednesday 26th of December. He came to on Friday 28th and is coming round slowly but surely. He hasn't yet regained his ability to speak, but I know he misses you all very much.

I have to thank you all for giving him such a warm welcome onto here when he registered. Had this happened before he'd met you guys I can't say for sure what would have happened.

So this is a very heartfelt thank you from me.
I'll keep you updated as he is still in the ICU and the docs have yet to remove the ventilator.

Love you all so very much and thank you once again =)

what happened to him Sad i pray for his fast and healthy recovery

Deedee Wrote:what happened to him Sad i pray for his fast and healthy recovery

He collasped during a fight with his Step Dad, as soon as I actually know what's wrong I'll let you all know.

I'll let him know Deedee, that will mean alot to him thank you =)

Thanks Kinikiki. keep us updated

I look forward to his return, he's a good member of our forum and I wish him a speedy recovery!

Omg i hope he recovers ok, please keep us updated.

I will I promise. I'll pass any messages onto him, I know they'll help him alot =)

Kinkiki I am so sorry to hear that. That's not a good way to spend a New Year... or any day of the year.
Hug him for us and tell him that we wish him speedy recovery. I hope he will be better soon and the doctors will do their best to prevent it to happen again Bighug

Nick9 Wrote:Kinkiki I am so sorry to hear that. That's not a good way to spend a New Year... or any day of the year.
Hug him for us and tell him that we wish him speedy recovery. I hope he will be better soon and the doctors will do their best to prevent it to happen again Bighug

Will do Nick =)

WHAT!

OMG, I hope Roxy is OK and wish a speedy recovery.

Would also love to meet his step father, but then that would create more problems than it would solve.