Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats your genre'?
Whats your favorite movie genre'??

Personally, I have two--

1. Science Fiction. I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE science fiction and fantasy. Always have, always will.

2. Revenge movies. I absolutely adore revenge movies!!! Its SO nice to see somebody getting back at the asswipes of the world.

I was born with a family trait. I am fearless. I love to watch Fearnet hoping something will scare me. It hasn't happened yet but maybe somebody will make a scary movie.

I suffer from colourophobia. I am a big tough marine who is terrified of clowns. I saw them at Madison Square Garden when I was 5. When I think of their sick white faces the hair stands on my head.

Anyone know a good movie with a creepy clown. That might give me diarhhea.

gilhooly Wrote:I was born with a family trait. I am fearless. I love to watch Fearnet hoping something will scare me. It hasn't happened yet but maybe somebody will make a scary movie.

I suffer from colourophobia. I am a big tough marine who is terrified of clowns. I saw them at Madison Square Garden when I was 5. When I think of their sick white faces the hair stands on my head.

Anyone know a good movie with a creepy clown. That might give me diarhhea.

Stephen King's 'IT' - 3 hours of sheer terror for the colourophobic

Why isn't there a movie based on John Wayne Gacy?

Horror Genre.

Can we classify as Anime as a Genre as well? Smile If so them two Smile

horror and comedy

but i like loads of types of movie , really

Sci-Fi and horror.

I like Horror as of late, most comedies today are crude D&F flicks. I like action and supernatural stuff, too.

1) Dramatic
2) Indipendent movies (all kinds, I think)

Suspense / puzzle, but not detective