Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attracted to every other man on street
so, I have a bf, but I am most often stalking MEN with beards and beef walking down the street or sitting across the restaurant, I just cant stop that, some times I wish they all would come onto me and try to get a piece of me and tear me up and kill me XD

Does that happen with you? doesnt matter whether you already are in a relationship or not.

You want attractive men to kill you? :o

This happens to everybody until they masturbate.

@SolemnBoy: No I dun want to be killed, its just a way I am trying to express that I want them to want me bad XD

@counseler: Haha,

SolemnBoy Wrote:You want attractive men to kill you? :o

Not only kill....I think he wants bearded zombies to tear him into pieces...

mmmm..mitch, no it doesn't happen to me, but i'm sure it should be hot in someway to imagine being torn into pieces by a bunch of hot guys haha :tongue:

Mitch Wrote:so, I have a bf, but I am most often stalking MEN with beards and beef walking down the street or sitting across the restaurant, I just cant stop that, some times I wish they all would come onto me and try to get a piece of me and tear me up and kill me XD

Does that happen with you? doesnt matter whether you already are in a relationship or not.

"Tear me up and kill me...."

No I have never wanted that to happen - it sounds painful and not at all fun.

I'm not certain if this is a euphemism like 'fuck me to death' is a euphemism.

If this is literal that you want to be harmed by strange men, then you may have a serious self destructive streak and may seriously consider seeking professional help like therapy to address the underlying issues that lead to your wanting to be harmed. But then this may not be an option where you live...

Since you live in Pakistan, where there is a strong anti-gay undertone (to the point where death to the gay appears to be socially acceptable), such feelings may be the result of this social 'more' and the attitudes and a feeling that you should be 'punished severely' for being homosexual.

It is not healthy to want to be punished for your sexuality. It is a terrible thing and a great injustice to you.

If this is just an euphemism, like 'fuck my brains out' just a saying but not a literal thing, I would strike it up to your being 19 years old. Here in the states we have the saying 'young, dumb and full of cum' which reflects that young guys are usually full of wild oats (sexually hyperactive), and will do stupid things such as explore promiscuity with anything that moves for laughs (which can be dangerous, not only socially, but medically).

There is a point where the obsession with sex is unhealthy. I do not know if you are there. Since you are not actually acting out on this, I have to assume what you need is a bottle of lotion and privacy, or more cold showers until you eventually grow out of this phase.

Don't worry, ten years from now old age will start kicking in and you will find your interest in sex to start dwindling. That happens to most of us too.

LMAO!

its funny how you guys took it, I suck at English now I know xD

well, I don't like to be hurt or anything, its just a way I wanted to express my love for men XD

Yes....and As was said. I rub one out.

Mick

Mitch Wrote:LMAO!

its funny how you guys took it, I suck at English now I know xD

well, I don't like to be hurt or anything, its just a way I wanted to express my love for men XD

yea...i know that's the way you expressed it, but it's just funny to picture it
I sometimes also want the same very much, but i wont' imagine or express in that way hehe

Unfortunately there are individuals who do 'high risk' things.

I knew a guy who actively looked to be gang raped. Meaning he looked for groups of men to violently and brutally hold him down and show no mercy. He would tell me of 'encounters' with groups of men that lead to excessive bleeding from the anus, massive bruising and basically being beaten while they had his way with him.

Unfortunately I know of other horror stories where an individual sought for painful and potentially harmful to lethal sexual experiences.

While you may not have meant it literally, I fear that there are those in the world who do say and mean it literally.